May 12, 2010

Bring me a lion

I have been bad lately. Broken a few rules here and there.

Skipped gym sessions nearly two weeks. Checked.

Wallowing munching after 7pm. Checked.

Starting to want skip work again. Yet to check.

What else?

I've been on a hiatus long enough. You should know by now, that when I rarely blog at times, it means too many ideas are flowing, to the point I don't know where to begin at.

Lately, I am feeling restless. The need to get away from all this is coming back. The need to be alone is intense, without anyone to bug me. But, it's funny that when you want to be alone, you start looking for someone to be with. I am one confused soul.

It's in the blood. I cannot stay in one place for too long. I become restless. I will see everything too mundane. People no longer interest me. Traditions, normal practices seem no more relevant than they are before. Everything gets on the nerves.

I need someone to amuse me. Please?

No comments: