May 20, 2010

When I actually have lots of time on hand, I don't know what to write. Its when things get really paced that I will go, 'ah I'm going to blog this blab la.. that bla bla'. Now, I'm having the whole world to myself, I'm out of ideas. Frustrating I tell you.

It must be the briyani rice, chicken curry, naan bread, lamb curry and sago gula Melaka that's making me go like this. Gosh, did I really eat all of that? *cringes* okay, I will hit the gym if I have time. *burps loudly*

On a different note, Syarif has been away for 3 days and he's coming back this evening. Hope to God that he won't request late night snacks. I cant refuse, right? Not an obedient wife would do anyway. J

Sister's safely back from the states for a short break. And oh yeah, nearly broke my bank too. All the more reason to work harder. As if! Hihihi. Ibu's birthday is coming up next week, and plans are waiting to be executed. After this, it's not the breaking bank I have to deal only, my almost popping belly too!

Some things happened in the office yesterday, that got me rethinking my future plans. Being the kind who always wants to know for sure, I find it hard when things don't really go my way. For example, I need to affirm that I will love the job I take up. I cant play God so I have to learn to take things easy and make the best out of things.

It is disappointing really when you meet people for the first time, work up expectations and turn out that it is all bullshit. For the strong-hearted, they will trudge on and find ways to overcome, but for people like me, indecisive at best, and a quitter at most times, will be heart-broken and do nothing about it, just like a wounded puppy.

The lesson here? Don't put too high a hope. But, then that would make me an all-time pessimist.

No comments: