Feb 23, 2010

Unfit

Two events in a row. One of those menteri is coming, going to be a fussy affair. By the time everything is over, I hope I still can breathe. Not that I have to do anything much but you know how these things go, just attending can be tiring too.

Everything is aching. I think sleeping on the floor is much better than on the mattress. Tapi dah geli plak, even though when we first moved in and couldn't afford anything, wood floor seemed the best mattress in the world. ;p

And, when my preggie sister laments about all her clothes don't fit her anymore, I think I kind of understand her because right now, I'm going through the same thing and I'm not EVEN pregnant! ;p

Mari odah, kita beli bra ramai-ramai..

2 comments:

College Research Papers said...

I like it and I think you make a good point. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

ana rauda said...

haa tau pon...