Feb 22, 2010

Great weekend, great people, great food

Weekend was just too awesome for words.

Friday night started off with me helping out at burger Ramli stall. The experience was indescribable because I have never helped out at stalls or bazaars before. Even back in high school, I missed out that chance because, well, I prefer to be the buyer instead. :p

As I mentioned to a good friend, aini, since that burger affair (I wont' go into details here), I swear not to bugger customer service people so badly, unless it is unavoidable. Unfortunately, I will need to bugger the people at tmpoint though, the service should really be looked into. I applied for internet installation and waited for 3 weeks just to get an email informing that the service is not available in the area. Which I hard to believe considering that area is vista angkasa, right in front of menara tm!

Saturday was filled out with small gatherings and good food. Went to arina's new crib around noon and had marvelous food. Mee goreng mamak was my favourite, and the brownies too! Met up with kussesians, haven't met them for ages! Pial's son is soo adorable, I must say he did a good job of bugging arina. Heheh. Then headed off to pial's cny open house. Too bad we missed out on the lion dance, but we were entertaining a friend at arina's. Had a karaoke session, it was my first time melalak, and I think I am kind of addicted, even though I was really off the keys most of the time. :D

Sunday was a bit relaxed, went to a cousin's aqiqah ceremony, missed out on a schoolmate's wedding because it took place at the same time. Sorry, dude, another time maybe. ;p

Did a last minute laundry, a really huge pile that is, that needs a few round of trips. Berjalan je tak ingat sampai laundry melimpah ruah. And turned in quite early because I bet Monday traffic will be awesome. It was awesome because the traffic was smooth after all.

Now, waving a red flag with an aching back. Help!

p/s: that reminds me, I need to start doing research on house deco. Will be getting the key in 3 months time. Yikes.

No comments: