Feb 25, 2010

Another 4 day weekend

Whoa I can't believe how much work it's going to be this year. The reality has finally sunk in, hard labour is just starting at full force. Come to think of it, it's not the burden of work that scares me, it's the burden of responsibilities (read: plural) towards the top management, especially the ceo. That means I cannot afford to make silly errors/mistakes which, if you know me well, I can never really live without with. I seem to attract all the mistakes in the world and can be so oblivious at most time.

So, I need to get a grip and list down what I should do/need to be organized.

  • Learn how to focus and pay full attention in discussions/meetings. This is because I usually can focus the first 30 minutes and last 30 minutes. Daydreaming is the best time in between. Hence, the lost in a forests of words and ideas.
  • Learn how to take notes in meeting. Well, beside the same reason as above, I need to google up some useful tips and tricks. When I can give my 100% attention, taking down important points will be much easier.
  • Learn how to complete tasks as required, as excellent as can be. Like now, I don't have the faintest clue on how to workout a 1 page communicating on KPI with target revenue and all. There goes my whole weekend.
  • Go extra mile. As quoted by my boss, be visible. By all means. Hence more study on how to kipas donkey's ass.

Okay, I think that's all I can think of right now. And making list is never my strongest forte. Maybe that's what I need to improve on, making lists. ;p

Will be on leave till Monday, so have a nice long holiday!

1 comment:

ummi sa'eed said...

weih..bukan 3 day weekend je ke...haha