Mar 2, 2010

Something to look forward

First
day in, there was no break in between. Well, except for a quick lunch and prayers. Then another meeting at 3 but was postponed to 4, so this is a breather I'm chancing upon.

Tomorrow will be my dad's 55th birthday and you know how you never know what to get for parents since they have everything they needed, if not more. So I decided to treat him dinner at a place I've been eying on for quite some time, waiting for the right occasion. Since my dad is retiring soon this year, I think this should call for a celebration of hard work putting us siblings through school and all.

Will tell you guys more tomorrow. This time, I promise to take photos (I will make sure sarip does :P) and post up here. At least I have something exciting to look forward to in the midst of piling works.

No comments: