Sep 5, 2008

Yesterday was the mother*&%$*#g of all traffic jams. I was stucked more than an hour in front of my office. Traffic lights changed colors trillion times but cars didnt budge an inch. I was crawling like, wait crawling doesnt fit the situation, really slooowww. I bet if I had a race with a tortuise it would have won long before me.

I reached home nearly 7pm. I was tired and grumpy but I was adamant to cook. Because its been days I crave for tom yam. I was still in the process of cooking by the time it azan. At 8pm, it was ready. Tom yam, omelette and rice. And I didnt regret one bit because it was really delicious. Hot & spicy tom yam on rainy evenings. I have to admit, I surpassed myself on this one. Sayang said I can run a restaurant one day if I keep this up. ;p ngahaha

So, guys, I forgot to take pictures when it was done because we were so hungry then. Post-dishes should do fine.

My original Tom Yam

My version of omelette with cili padi & onions

My must way of eating - half a senduk of rice and a bowl of hot Tomyam..uhh


Today we will be having dinner at his parents'. And tomorrow too. Sounds a bit unfair but what to do. His sister will be flying off to UK so he insisted to have the last meal with his sister. Gee, I made him sound so corny! ngahaha.

Right now, I'm craving for Ayam Masak Kuzi and roti jala. That will be the mission tomorrow. Boleh tapau bawak pegi rumah in-laws. yum-yum.

Okay, its nearly time now, got to make a move. Dont wanna be stucked again traffic like yesterday!

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: