Sep 9, 2008

Something is eating away in me. I know. And I can't make it go away. I wish I could but I can't.

Feeling slightly woozy from a deep slumber.

Do you know whats it like when you are really excited to tell the whole world about your excitedness and suddenly the moment passes away and you don't want to talk about it anymore? And you even got them in picture-mode too.

As of now, I am more into home-deco. But I have to stop myself because its not this house I'm staying currently that I want it to look nice. I want MY house to be nice.

Anyways, it wouldn't hurt just to look and see what options they have on the racks.

Okay, I need to get a dinner set! I console myself its okay to get a cheap one because I will get a nice set when I move into a new home. But everytime I pick one (cheap ones, of course) they look so horrible and cheap?! I mean, don't we have some decent pieces that are affordable at all? Even there are, its too expensive for the kind I'm getting for. I would feel cheated because I know that they shold be sold at lower price.

Geez, what it takes to be a woman. I never thought the day would come where choosing dinner sets is a tough decision to make.

Oh well, I have to make them fast because I can't live on plastics throughout the two years, can I?
Oh yes, yesterday we officially signed a new house mortgage. Thats why I'm freaking freak.

No comments: