Sep 10, 2008

Masters Programme?

I am ashamed to admit this.

I have been Googling up for postgraduates programmes and the possibilities of doing it would be in the UK, New Zealand and Germany.

Finally.

And there are possible scholarships too. I thought there wouldn't be any funds for my kind of courses.

So, I would probably do Diplomatic & International Relations, Social & Humanities, Languages & Cultures or Communications.

See? A lot of choices that I have to decide upon. At least I will be occupied somewhere else.

Ever since that incident with Pak Guard, I seem to have claustrophobia whenever I want to cross the road. It's time I pack up my ass out of Jalan Gurney Kiri. And where else should I go then? Doing Masters, of course. Haha.

But that wont be any time sooner. I plan to go in 2010. Don't ask me why. I guess I just don't feel really prepared to go to classes yet. People who know me know that I hate going classes. So, I have to be fully mentally prepared should I decide to do Masters.

Okay, then, I'm off to KLCC meeting up with old buddies.

** Odah, I know you are reading this, tangan and badan aku sakit2 duh duk gulung roti semalam. uwaaa.

4 comments:

ummi sa'eed said...

jom jom!

bila time aku gi kelas, kau jaga anak2 aku bole? kalau kau dah ada anak by that time, aku jaga le dia bila kau punye turn gi kelas..haha

hmm...this needs some coordination. ye ye je.

sera_a said...

hahah!
yo la kau.
kalo kelas kau jauh luar malaysia, ak sanggup je tlg jaga anak ko.kalo dalam mesia malas la ak..hahah

ummi sa'eed said...

takde la...kita enroll la masuk the same school at the same time. schedule je lain....hahaha poyo.

but my limit is setahun je la (amik unpaid leave)

sera_a said...

mmg setahun je la..ok2 we'll discuss that further..tp ak pegi lambat lagi la...ngahahha.