Sep 11, 2008

Of Madam Kwan's

Yesterday was quite fun. We had dinner at Madam Kwan's (after various names on wating list). And guess who we saw? Just right across our table

Our Astronaut, Datuk Sheikh Muzaffar and CEO TV3, Dato' Farid. And his kids. And a mysterious lady.

Haha. I know, its not that impressive. Well, I wasn't, for sure. But let me keep that personal of what I think of them. And sorry, no piccas too because I wouldn't be caught taking their pictures without letting them have more than their share of glamorness. ;p

Oh, yeah. Met Effa too. She sat beside their table and when she got up to leave, I saw Farid checked her out. Oh well, nothing unusual.

Overall? Madam Kwan is nothing like it used to be. I remember the first time I ate there, it was quite heaven. But now? Nope. And people still queue up just to dine there. I bet its because of the ambience there, shouting for riches and snobs to come. Don't tell me because of its food coz I tell, then you haven't taste the real thing then. And not worth of my every penny at all. (Prices tu aku duk bantai lebih kurang je ye)

Capturing their pictures too seem a bit dampened. See?

Sago Gula Melaka - RM5.50

Char Kuew Teow - RM14.50
Chicken Mushroom Rice - RM15.50
Bojari Rice - RM20.50
Nasi Lemak - RM15.50
Good Mates ~ Asra & HudaAnd of course, US :)

Well, I managed to eat everything of my portion. And went home feeling bloated. And sleep. The ultimatum to being great bloatiness. Huh.

So, today will be another excursion with another set of old old buddies. We'll see how that goes then.

Updated list

**************************************

Tom Yam Campur (yep, I still want to cook this)
Ayam Masak Kuzi (a Kelantanese specialty)

Kung Pao Chicken
Ikan Masak 3 Rasa
Kung Pao Spagetti
Daging Masak Hitam Manis
Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng Rempah
Daging Masak Lada Hitam
Chicken Soup

I have done 3 so far...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! :-O
Sheikh Muszapahar!!
Kalau la aku ada kat situ aku tak teragak-agak nak ambil gmbr dia..Wahahahaha

rumaisa lee said...

laa...asek2 mkn jek...ce nk kurus cm ako??wahaha

sera_a said...

qaya: xpyh la weh. dia jalan kaki terkepit mcm itik pastu kepala dia senget. huh.

sya: ak rs masak sendiri lg cpt kurus sbb cooking ak agak healthy..haha
kau jeles sbb kalo ko da kat sini mesti ko hr2 jumpe kwn2 ko and makan.