Dec 15, 2010

2010 is coming to an end, everyone is taking leave until next year so the office is quite somber and out of nowhere work comes piling in. it's bad enough being swamped in piles of papers, but KNOWING that these works will result zero-effect on the company, let alone me is pretty depressing.

Many a million times I said I should be grateful for what I have now. Not that I am not, I am, for certain things of course, but being stuck in a situation that is heading for point-blank, I really need to sit down and think. Fast. I am a hard believer of fate and that things always happen for a reason, may it be known or not. This would stop me into making rash decisions but now I think it's time I take a step ahead. For who knows, that step taken could change my fate altogether and let's hope that regrets wont root in.

Sometimes, I blame myself for being such a coward. I hate to admit that I fear leaving my comfort-zone. I mean, who doesn't right? You've made friends along the way, (near to non-existent) achievements to be proud of, the best stall at the work's food court, the most scrumptious horrible-looking curry puffs, strategic work station, loving & caring husband, wonderful families, (hopefully) great house and the list goes on. See what I mean?

Company is generously giving us a week leave starting Christmas until New Year. Perhaps I have to start look around and do some stress-relief activities. I might come back to work a whole new person.

No comments: