Jul 28, 2009

entry yang agak meroyankan

end of year is short of 5 months but that doesn't stop me from coming up with a few resolutions. i missed last year's end resolution thingy because i didn't think i need any. i always thought why wait till end of year to come up for resolutions for the next year. life is full of constant changing and thus need constant plan changing. if i were to wait till 31st dec just to say i will not procrastinate in the future, that means i'm allowed to procrastinate while i still have because next year i will have to start being not a procrastinator. but being human, when habits have set in, real hard, believe me, it's going to take lots of sweat just to overcome them. speak of old habits die hard.

okay, dah lari topik. that's what happen when i let my mouth run away.

my resolution. i noticed that i have hundreds of blog entries untagged. that's because i couldn't be bothered to tag and categorised them. it's too much work for me to come up with a quirky label. and another thing is because my posts mostly are so random that even i can't pin point the main gist i'm writing about. you can read a person by his writing (well, that's what i did my degree in) whether he's well read, constructive, creative and so forth. when i read my own writing, i know i'm a person easily side-tracked, emotional, losing aim, couldn't be bothered with anything and..short of words. haha.

sometimes i feel sorry for myself. but there's nothing that can be done about it. it's a fact that i have come into terms with. i could never be what i wanted to be. people can come up to me and say, you don't even know because you haven't tried. how come you give up easily? yes, call me weak and stupid, but i know my person better and should know where to stop before i hurt myself. i know what my limits are, at least i am aware of that and could something else to make it up. what's more important is that i can do what i love most even though i may never be good enough. so stop judging.

kan dah side-tracked lagi. i left malaysia with small possession but in more than a month i have accumulate harta benda melampaui batas. i have packed half of it but still half of my room is full of my things. i don't know i'm going to bring back all these things. guess what, i went to car boot to look for some books when i saw this kenwood fruit juice maker. the man offered GBP3 but i haggled for a lower price but the man wouldn't budged so i left and continued looking around. then it started to rain and i ran to carpark, passing by him, packing up. i stopped and asked for GBP2 because of the weather. he agreed! wheeee! and did i mention that it's still brand new and works perfectly?!

i'm terrible at ending things. that's why i'm always stuck in a relationship so long. haha. but good thing though i got it right the first time. so, how shall i label this?

No comments: