May 29, 2009

a klutz..or a nutcase?

last night i dreamt i was in uk. but to my disappointment i cant remember a thing. all i know is when i woke up, ohh i was in uk and i cant remember anything. talk about memory loss. or short-memory loss in my case.

yesterday i misplaced my office key. i looked for it everywhere but couldnt find it. turned out i left at one the food stalls outside the office building where i had my breakfast. my friend saw it on the tablewhen she went out for lunch.

on the same day (in fact a few hours later), i forgot where i put my handphone. so, i made trips to every room that i visited (ni case slelau pergi bilik orang and bergossip..haha). and yes, i didnt find it. seorang mamat poyo cakap, kau ni asyik hilang barang je, tadi kunci pastu handphone plak. and i replied, eh kau jangan nak bebel kat aku eh, aku tak suruh kau cari pun. dah hilang barang pun mau kerek lagi. ;p when i called, rupa-rupanya in the piles of papers and files on my desk. gila lah.

thats why im good at keeping secrets because most of the secrets people tell me i will tend to forget after a period of time, the quickest of a week time. haha. therefore, my friends, if you want to do something with me, i advice you to tell me in advance and remind me time after time, especially 2 days before the actual date. i cant tell you how many events i missed out on the weekends or other days due to my forgetfulness. yeah, im a lazy bum in putting things in my calendar/pda and whatnot because..im a big loser of a procrastinator? hahah.

so, kiddos, do we have anything planned for the weekend? ;p

2 comments:

ummi sa'eed said...

YES WE DO. ODAH PUNYE RECEPTION BELAH LELAKI.

sera_a said...

okay. got THAT.