Feb 10, 2009

i definitely wish for.....

as usual i'm waiting for him to finish work. and it doesn't help that he's at dayabumi today. it's raining hard. i'll bet all the roads will be packed. usually, when the weather forecast rain in the afternoon, i would be long gone before 5. today is an exception.

so, since i have nothing better to do, i'll do this tag thingy by zetty.

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I am:


I really want to go:


My favourite place:


My favourite thing:


My favourite drink:


My favourite food(s):


My favourite colour:


I live in:


I was born in:


I attend:


My favourite show:


This is my hobby:


I definitely wish for:



i tag:

raudhah, tursina, ruqaya, aisyah, pial, aini, and hawa. (oppss terlebih but what can do kalau kawan melebihi than as requested? ;P)

2 comments:

Zetty said...

Aku cuma boleh decipher 2 benda je dari gambar pertama:

1) You're sexy (because I'm a legs' woman) or;

2) You have intense love for bags and shoes.

Aku rasa dua2 betul.

sera_a said...

yep ur dem right!
hahah