Nov 18, 2008

i need a reboost now

its been months since i bought new shoes. when i started this blog, my passion for shoes is undeniably passionate. ;p don't get me wrong, my shoe closet might not be as impressive as it should be (as a true shoe lover). truth be known, i would fall heads over heels on beautiful heels (corny isn't it) and when looking at the price, i would fall again but this time, heels over head!

thank god i am not a fanatic or i would have been broke at all times. or as my mom would say, 'hah, kau makan lah kasut tu. dah suka sangat kan!'

since the blog has been rolling for some time, my passion starts to dwindle away. bit by bit. i dont know whether this is a good sign or what. i still look at shoes but with a wise head. no heads over heels or vice versa. and i always comfort myself, 'don't worry, it's not like it's gonna be the only sale here.' but nowadays, i am getting tired of looking at the same design all over again. nothing new. if there are somewhat interesting-to-buy, the price will be unforgivable. and i wont forgive myself for letting me broke. ;p

sampai window shopping pun x lalu sebab nanti depressed x dapat beli ape aku nak.

bottomline is i am not spending my money on shopping, like i used to.bags, shoes, makeups or whatever girly girls like to do. most of the times, i go social larking only. but the weird thing is, my money trickles towards the end of month. makes no difference whether i go shopping or not.

so i think i will start again my usual activity next week!

ok, i think i know where all my money has gone this month! ;p

3 comments:

ummi sa'eed said...

nanti aku teman kau makan kasut...sbb aku rasa mcm nak makan handbag. :p

sera_a said...

kalo macamtu, nanti aku teman kau makan handbag.

weh salvatore tgh sale up to 60%. cheapest at RM1k. kau kan byk bonus x guna lagi.

ngahaha. (nak tumpang sekaki gaks!)

ummi sa'eed said...

OMG serious? 1k still can afford...kah kah kah who am i kidding.

umm...salvatore klcc ke? heh