Sep 12, 2008

I am hungry right now. Can't wait for the berbuka session.

The morning started off late because it rained this morning. Rainy days is good for sleeping in late. Especially on working days, it just add that thrilling spice to the feeling of laziness.

Managed to get the speech ready by noon. In fact I send it off at 1030am. Superwoman!
Then got a call, my sister's friend's dad just died of pancrease cancer. Since they live right across my office, it wouldn't be justice if Idon't go visit them. Plus, I know the family what with all the raya open houses and such.

After that, went to Jalan TAR. Odah wanted to buy some cloth and beads for her sewing project. Suddenly she has this dream of becoming a designer nad owning a label line. All I can say is 'All The Best'! And I ended up buying unnecessary purchases. Of course. Typical me.

I am so bored right now. I plan to do some beading on my baju raya but that wouldn't be until next week when the dress is ready.

Sheesh, I'm definitely bored. Yeah.

No comments: