Sep 17, 2008

For the past few days, the weather has been erratic and incosistent. If it was raining, it will rain as hard as it could. And if its hot, even the clothe on you can scorched under the sun. As of now, it is crazily hot. I was out at lunch time (a fruitless warehouse trip to Sunway) and I can feel my skin crinkled up, literally.

I will be crazy busy after Eid. I got the offer for a part-time teach and it needs full preparation. I have never given a lecture before so I must impress myself. ;p
Usually, I am the one who receives the lecture.

Just got off with Faradisha on phone. It was such a long time since we really talked. Or gossiped more likely. And she also happens to be a reader of this too. Malu aku tau...I was interrupted during gossipping part so I promised to call her back. But by the time I was free, it was too late nak call pun sebab mesti kau da sibuk memasak gak. So babe, since you're not working better figure out what I said for next week, okay?

I have gone through many sleepless nights. What with beading and such. God, I haven't start on baking cookies yet. I look like a wreck and feel like one too. Ramadhan ni memang kurang productive sikit. And Ramadan seems to pass in a blink, don't you think?

Well, I'm off to meet up with my people. Cozy Corner, Great Eastern Mall. Lapar ni sebab tak sahur pagi ni...

Happy Berbuka everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lepas ni kita tgk pulak apa komen student..hahaha