Aug 13, 2008

mixture of chaos

oh people, i am running after time. literally, as i speak.

the last post was on last thrusday and today is already wednesday. and so much has happened in that time. some happy moments and also bad moments too.

the bad news was my aunt died yesterday. her son called up everyone and was such in a state. i was getting ready to go office when ling-ling called me to tell the bad news. i was on the way to their house when she gave out at 7.45am.

it was a shock actually and still is until now. i cant believe that she's really gone. i know that she was ill for the past few years and suddenly she took a bad turn last two weeks. and i didnt even get to see her. the last time was when we went to langkawi for uzair's engagement.

i wonder what's raya going to be like now. because she's the one who really like to do makan-makan.

and you know what, my heart just crushed and my tears will roll down whenever i see my cousin. i just feel so sorry for him. and to make things worse, he's the only child. of course la he is close to the mother. he tries so hard not to cry in front of everyone but i know how he feels. because i would feel the same if something like that happen to me too. and being me, i dont know what to say to make him a bit okay.

i think i cant write about Sayang's lil sis's wedding. it was quite an affair, i must say. since sakit pinggang aku tak hilang lagi. bila2 da hilang sebak aku cerita la if the news tak basi lagi. anywho, there were no pictures of me so maybe it will be a gone entry. ngahaha. congratulations, though!

okay, i'm off now to tahlil. please sedekah alfatihah to my aunt. thanks!

sometimes i wonder too, when will i ever get a baby?

and bila kerja aku nak sudah ni???

No comments: