Jul 22, 2008

the rainfall

weekend was a blast. finally, i moved back to my home in seri kembangan. spring-cleaned the house and had the worst allergy ever. Sayang told me to wear glasses because he didnt want people to think i had been beaten by him. bought some stuffs. bought the maxis broadband. i dont quite like it, not really good in my area so im gonna return it in a few days. have to apply streamyx i guess. bought a mattress. at last. night's sleep is heaven now. so the problem now is to wake up early in the morn. ngahahah.

yestersday i came early to office. its been time since i came in early. heh. but there was an event and i was the emcee. its my first time so i have to show my effort aight? dato' was quite impressed and told someone that i have an accent that 'kalah saya punya accent'. he prides himself as a Brit so now he knows he's not the only one here in mmc. i was araid i'd blunder or mentioned his name wrongly coz that would be the downfall of everything. i even imagined what happened if i did? talk about pessismistic.

had brunch just now. while we were eating, it rained so hard. so we had to take refuge at the stall. so to make time we talked silly and suddenly the rain water fell from the big umbrella onto my colleague and then me and then another colleague beside me. everyone was shocked and yelled. then we burst out laughing like mad. and i think i was the loudest. aku kan slalu nak menang. hahah. man, that was the best part, everyone was wet but the one who caught it first was the wettest. i havent felt happy for a long time. reminds me of highschool days yang sangat mendasyatkan.

today, i will be on duty at the hotel. so i get to go back earlier. yahoo! i might go to the gardens if im up to it. ngahaha. today is so boring. except for getting wet earlier, of course. or i could sleep, my all the time favourite to-do. i so want to go shopping but its the end of the month and im broke and my next pay will be in the next few days but i still cant go shopping because theres lotsa more important things to do/buy. HAAAAAAAAAAAA. i wish im rich. but im still thankful for what i have right now. what am i trying to say here? sheesh.

thats it la..ibu if you're reading this, i know what you're gonna say. buy me something nice so that i can be a happy person again.. hahah

and to aisyah diamonds-are-lurve, remember you're a diamond yourself so whatever you do, you are worth it okay? and you know how it becomes diamond in the end? through the hard way, of polishing and time and such until it become a shining stone. so, you just do it and bear through it. ur strong just like a diamond. i know you can. :)

gila philosophical aku ni. i usually dont give advices. but when i do, just accept it okay? ;p

i miss my new mattress. ummph bestnya tidur time hujan sejuk2 gini!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that'ѕ both equally
eԁuсative anԁ interеѕting, and without а doubt, yοu've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy Ι
сame acгоss thіs during my hunt for something relating to thіs.



Take a look at my ωеb site: tens units for athletes