Jul 18, 2008

weekend at last!

finally, at home resting my back. but not my eyes though. ngeh.

completed dato's speech. waiting to be printed on monday.
confirmed with tourism malaysia representative to come and give presentation on malaysia to the mtcp participants.
did my emcee script. need to practise only. (i hope i dont blunder in front of dato')
table tagging. done.
agenda. done too.

oh wait, please dont let me forget to prepare some souvenirs for the outside guests. please god?

things to do this weekend:

- buy an overdue gift. ngehehe.
- spring cleaning my house. i wonder how it looks now?
- get together with buddies. its been so long.
- if im not lepaking, sleep and eat and laze around.
- or if im bored of lazing around i'll ask odah to merayap. (Sayang will be not around this weekend so excuse my 'singularity' moment. heheh)

ok guys have a nice weekend!
*********************************************
updated.

i found someone who can help me with the template. should be ready by next week. but im not pushing him or anything. he can just take his time. after all, he did it for free. thanks, fernando!

cant wait for it to be ready :)

No comments: