May 5, 2008

one of the 'menggelupur' days

as usual, a post will be in when i'm at work.

yesterday, already i felt the tension rising inside me just thinking of going to work. labor day was a blast and to make it blaster (if there ever is a word) i took friday off. so in all, it was 4-day leave that made me feel not wanting to go to work anymore. plus, it's monday blues aight?

i wish i can quit work. please, sayang?

but i made it to work today. i ironed workclothes last night (just to give a boost), leaving me no excuse of not going. then, i have to give the PM forms to Khairil so i really cannot go. hmmm. i got to punched in this morning which shows im quite early. last month i punched half of the card because i was so late but nobody took action on me. hahah. im going to miss that one when i quit this place.

when i opened my mail, my boss sent email informing a meeting with the agency this afternoon. so guys, i can imagine how menggelupur he will be today. man, i'm bracing myself for whatever happens. thank god, i have an intern here so i can be the BIG BOSS. hahah *evil laugh.

i'm hungry but am too lazy to look for something to eat. im trying to hold on until this afternoon meeting's refreshment. hahah. i have to skimp, i cannot afford to spend money on food now. i need it for my retail therapy. plus sae'ed lost my watch so maybe i have to get a more expensive one so that that i won't leave it around ;p

back to work, guys. if menggelupuring happens today, you'll hear from me soon. somehow i'm waiting for it to happen. hahahahah

***********************************************

it's 5.37pm. i'm going home now. but just a little update here. yep, definitely it was a menggelupur day. my boss shouted at me and i shouted back. u don't wanna know what was said and i even threw my glasses on the table. god, i don't know how long i'm going to survive just by looking at him only. well, right now, i don't exactly speak to him, just grunting replies. heheh. like, 'uphh' at each sentence of his. hahah

well, at least everything went well. definitely i'm filling the transfer forms. now, i have to pick up my other half and home sweet home.

i miss home.

No comments: