May 1, 2008

i am a bully

my third attempt today.

i have something to tell but i need to sort it out in my head first. so, just let me tell you the meaning of my name. i got this from The Pink Stilettos while blog-hopping.

What Sarah Means
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.

somehow, i think most of them are quite true. thinking back on them, no wonder my boss couldn't handle me. i can be such a bitch and without regrets too. i can just listen to him droning on with his stupid voice and when he suddenly asks a question, i would just shrug and pull my face without saying a word. it gives me satisfaction knowing that he is so frustrated with me. ok enough of him, i got a major headache already, thanks to him.

the things that i need to sort out is about him and work. and myself too i guess. because it all started inside me right? hahah. but i do not want to put the whole blame on me. i have to put it on someone else, my boss maybe? just to get a perspective on my stupid problem.

so conclusion is my name says that i am such a strong person and nobody can bully me around, especially my boss.

the next topic would be, who's to blame for the name given to me. for making me what i am today.

hahah. nah kidding, i love my name.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks for this post. we share the same name. :)

sera_a said...

oh damn, u found this blog? jeez..

anyway, welcome to the sarah club..heheh