Jul 29, 2010

Sakan

I've been quiet, I know, but that doesn't mean I'm gone.

There were posts I wrote, most at times during one of my passionate moods, but sadly, unfinished. Sometimes, my boss would come up to my desk, I had to hide it quickly, or a friend asked out for breakfast and by the time I get back to it, the moment has passed. Not to worry though, I'm sure those mood swings will come by soon enough.

Let's start on a lighter mood, shall we?

This month is going too fast. Niece was admitted in DSH last Sunday for something bacterial thingy, I'm not sure what (there's a reason why I can never be a doctor ;p), then her brother was admitted yesterday. The parents must be tired out, what with the SIL being heavily pregnant. But the kids are getting okay now, hopefully they are out by end of this week.

A few weeks ago, lil brother got married. All the fussy last moments came to end, everyone is breathing easily now. Welcome, you, to our 'crazy' family. ;) Two more to go, hoyeah!

And then there's the Bali trip, postponed since last year, so I hope that nothing happens to cancel out the trip again, insya Allah. We fly off this Saturday evening and come back on Wednesday morning. On the same day, I will be off to Singapore in the evening until Saturday. That's a whole week of balas dendam untuk bercuti. Sakan nooooo… Heheh.

Being a sporadic (writer) that I am, I don't know when I will write again. If I can't contain myself over the excitement of going somewhere, you'll find me here again. I kan batak sikit, jarang lihat dunia orang ni.

p/s: On a heavier note, I'm broke even before the month runs out.

No comments: