Jul 1, 2010

Brain dead with a hot bod

The air-condition system has not been functioning since yesterday due to a leakage in chilled pipes and the TNB people are still working on them.

Yesterday, the office attended an event at the National Library, so that was a relief.

Today, we are still debating to go somewhere cooler, like, a cinema hall, perhaps?

Don't ever get stuck in a building without air-cond especially when no windows can be opened. It can affect the brain to do nothing at all. Even pooping in toilets can take up so much energy and by the time you are done, you're sweating bullets the whole body. Don't ask, I know.

And there's the fear of eating. Or in my case, abstinence from spicy food. Cili padi is my life-time best friend and not one day I miss them out. It's torturing to think I have to pass them and eat the tasteless cafeteria food. Never in my whole life can food be so bland. I mean, who can walk into the office with sweaty shirt stuck on the back? EUW.

Drama, drama, drama.

Getting this written is giving me a major headache. It's like squeezing out the ideas from the brain. Is this how brain-dead feels like? I cant even read emails. Isk isk isk. Maybe that cool cinema hall wont such a bad idea after all. Any movie will do because I'm sure I'm gonna sleep through it. ;p

No comments: