Jan 7, 2010

not too late for 2010 wishes even tho i don't see the big deal out of it..

Well, it’s been a week into new year and forgive me for not wishing you beforehand. Perhaps, a part of me is still holding on to the yesteryear’s treasure of precious moments and pieces. Perhaps, I do not want to think too much of what 2010 will bring. Nonetheless, eventhough some hopes were crushed but new hopes always replace the crushed ones.

Can’t believe today is already Friday, I hadn’t time to savour the whole week thoroughly. Heedless to say, I've been skipping gym since 2010 knocked in, not because I was lazy but the pressure at work is too much pressing. Too many programmes to roll out, what is more, the company expects to launch its new baby sometime in this month, that’s premature launch and the nationwide do will be in march. So, you can imagine the hectic everyone is going through right now, just to give Malaysians the best service we can offer. :D

Because going to the gym is pointless at this rate, I've been thinking to buy one of those machines, say a treadmill? At least I can get on it anytime I wish, even in the middle of the night! Hubster then can monitor me as (if) a personal trainer. Yeah, right. Ambitious, I must say, but since we are still new for the year, it won’t hurt to resolute some aims in losing weight. So, need to do some research on that. Hihi.

People have been asking whether I’m feeling well or not. I am feeling well, mind you, it’s just that suddenly I'm having one of those moments, major breakouts. 3 big flaring red zits on the chin. Of which I had enjoyed picking on them in traffic jam. Of which I gladly would like to blame Kak Intan for her generous stock of chocolates and nuts. And to top off all that, we braved really really late nights during our trip to Singapore. Hence, the breakouts and bloatedness due to uneven sleep and unhealthy eatings. Thank you, sup tulang. Seriously, I do not regret you. And big thanks to kak Intan and Uncle for their bestest hosting for the weekend!

For 2010, I have only lined up bali trip in july, to make up for the canceled trip last year. In the meantime, I wish to plan a few vacations/plans, just so that july will come quickly. Lil brother is getting married in that month too, so pretty tied up then. After that, a few more plans after july so that 2011 will be here in no time. Aha, a trip to the states, need to save up on that. Anyone up for it? I know kak intan would love to go too, and since we are suckers for cold seasons, we’ll go some time at the end of the year okay? ;p

happy new year!

4 comments:

sis i said...

Dearie, you always hv a choice not to eat those chocolates. Zits?? welcome to my club! We'll always welcome Prof Ali's family to SIN. Next time makan at diff new places @ SIN. July going Bali? Why not? I'll check with the mr Husband. Noted trip to States in 2011 rite?

sera_a said...

yeap kak intan, mari2 ke bali!!!
and the trip to states also.

true, theres always a choice but when the chocs are right in front of eyes, not much choice wont it? hihi

rumaisa lee said...

if u guys wanna come to the states in 2011, ako da grad la weh.kate nk sejuk? xdpt la.wahaha

sera_a said...

before ko grad lah kan?