May 2, 2009

someone, please humor me

oh my. what a week!

i kinda like the idea of two work days.

all of a sudden, i'm starting not to like trying-to-be-my boss. pity my real-direct-report boss, she couldn't squeeze in her orders. see how politics gets you? and i hate it because i'm stuck in between. i just can't wait for my transfer to get through.

i would love to stay in jakarta some day. their culture is somewhat interesting. but i could live without the traffic hazard though. if you think traffic in kl is bad enough, wait till you get caught in one their jams. it would just shut you up, like i did. and their traffic is like, forever. until midnight in fact. i dont know how people can live like that. hmm.

i miss their pecel lele. their pecel (sambal) is awesome! im gonna google its recipe.

its a 3day weekend but no interesting activities. except a few weddings. im tired of weddings actually. i have no qualms over my own friends' weddings but it seems that nowadays, ive been attending sarips friends' wedd. it made me thinking, i dont have friends anymore? haha. jangan marah. good thing the closest arent married yet kalau tak susah nak hang out lagi da..


jakarta, with some random stranger ;p

No comments: