Feb 23, 2009

torn between two

its been a while i havent looked into this blog of mine.

still tired from the overcooking activity over the weekend. i could hardly bring myself up let alone open my eyes that night. some of syarif's friends came over till midnight and thankfully, he did most of the cleaning up. thank you sayang, love you! so the next day, need to wash up a few pots and pans. biasa la, bila lelaki yang berkemas, mcm2 dia tinggal kan but at least he made the cleaning process easier for me.

right now, im stuck in front of the pc, not knowing what to do with the work given to me. i thought with the new structure and all, everthing would be much easier. but it seems that i calculate wrong. there are 2 managers in my unit and only one of them whom i report to. the other manager didnt seem to realise that and keeps on giving all this workload. and i cant find a way to tell her that i dont reply to her beck and call. i think my real manager feels a bit uncomfortable about this, but like me, doesnt know how to point out this obvious reality. and to make it more complicated, this other manager sometimes gives me work that overlaps with my boss's scope. and it so happens that my boss wants it to be done in a different way. ish, talk about pleasing two different persons!

since i can get no where with this work, im going to go for lunch. at least that is something that i can do without taking any orders from anyone. ;P

No comments: