Jan 12, 2009

marriages and goodbyes have made me a soft person

today work is no fun at all. my other office-mate is not coming in anymore. or ever. unless i can get myself transferred to her place.

i have always thought that i am a hard-hearted person and can be quite heartless at times too. but that last final day has finally shown me a softer side of me. i had tears in my eyes while waving goodbye at yatoque.

i think i know why im still stuck here after all this while ive been bitching about the place. its because of yatoque. i always feel guilty whenever im looking for another job. because she made everything seems bearable. whenever i get into a glitch over my previous boss, she would always say the right comforting words. so, now she's not around any longer, i guees theres no reason for me to stay on. the only problem is that i dunno where to haul my ass off to.

enough about work, eventhough im still not finished yet with the papers. but yesterday was something. the lil sis going to get herself engaged in chinese new year and hitched around may. i woke up wondering how could she made a decision of getting married at an early age. ok, i am married and not at an old age either, but all of a sudden i got hooked up. did she feel that way too? gosh, no wonder im sick because i want to find reasons why im getting married in the first place. besides you get to be at the side of the love of life, of course. oh well, as long she's happy thats all matter. ;p

nowadays, my headaches are getting more frequent. the ache will throb like mad around the area of my eyes and nose.im still relunctant to go to the doctor but at this rate, i think i have too. because it affects my mood swings and i pity sayang having to bear my mengada-ness.

im known for my ignorance of world's situation at most time but i must say the things happening in gaza really caught me off. some say kalau boycott barang2 yahudi, nanti kesian kepada the employees. so tini rahim got that straighten out, i tell you. i just got myself a new nokia and it turns out that its also a product of israel. and its been my first nokia gadget since like, forever?

tu la, i want to upload some pictures here but since yatoque is not here anymore (i always borrow her card-reader) i have to made do without them at the moment. but i will soon but i wont promise nanti makan diri balik. hahah!

anyhoo, congrats odah for getting yourself married ealier than expected. and kau mushtaq and rumaisa, bile lagi plak? ;p

4 comments:

rumaisa lee said...

bengong..ako sebok nk kawen awl, ko x kasek,,haha =p

sera_a said...

hahah..

kawen la kalau itu yg dpt menggembirakan kau..
tp soalnya, siapa yg sanggup nak kawen dgn kau ketika ini?

hahah..

bongong add aku cepatt, sarahaliza@yahoo.com

rumaisa lee said...

haha..xnkkkkkkkkkkkkk =p

sera_a said...

bongok la kau nih!