Jan 5, 2009

i am one grateful person, in my own way

ok, so much for not wanting to succumbing to buy anything at all.

in just a matter of few days, ive created a massive hole to my financial status. its funny how hard it is to earn the money but so easy to spend it in a blink of an eye. i wish i earn more than my needs. heheh. as if. yeah, i know. if i do earn bigger than my needs, i'll bet my needs will get bigger too. because these humans, they never seem to feel satisfied of what they have. i, for, am grateful for what i have currently and especially, the people around me. they are special to me in so many ways. you know who you are.

tapi aku ni jahat sikit. everytime aku dapat sesuatu kebendaan, aku pasti suka akan ia namun ada sedetik di dalam hati aku yang berdetik, "xpe, ni kepuasan sementara je. kalau ada yang lain akan datang lebih menarik, aku akan dapatkannya juga." tapi aku bersyukur juga apa yang ada, so you cant condemn or judge me saying that im ungrateful because thats not for you to judge, but God.

okay, im happy now. with everything. and of course, for now.

hahaha.

p/s: ada orang tuh beli kasut untuk nak nikah tapi belum lagipun tunang ke or anything official. tu kira tersyukur lebih la tuh nak kawen kannn....;p

No comments: