Dec 19, 2008

his face in the photo is staring back at me

i noticed that i have drafts in my posting. most of them are all incomplete, okay i think all of them. sometimes, i get that moment where i need to write down something and when i do, it will stop in the middle and refuse to finish itself. i think i have too much emotion in me but too few words to let them out.

no wonder im such a nutcase.

nowadays, i have not been too friendly with myself. im letting my self go. like getting to work late (as if thats something new!), adorn clothes without efforts of primping up, frowns at people i meet (that explains all the wrinkles i have now), getting angry easily, grumpy at all times and i dont know what else. it seems that anything that comes out from me gives negative vibes.

since i got back from terengganu i have been staying with my parents. maybe i miss my home. but i couldnt get my ass to go back just yet. i think the fear of loneliness is finally setting in me. and im hating myself for that too. because even at my parents, i still feel lonely...

maybe im tired of this phase of life. maybe i need to start things afresh. maybe i need to meet new people. maybe i need to change my wardrobe. maybe i need to get myself into a positive environment.

maybes..




now im staring at his photograph. nicely done in a wooden frame.




now im all emotional again.

No comments: