Nov 11, 2008

up up up up and away

i skipped work today.

and i cancelled my class too.

i used my allergy attack as an excuse.

that part is true. after a check-up, turns out it isn't a sinus. just a major allergy sumting (can't remember what the doctor said).

he gave me some pills and a nasal spray. 2 puffs for each nose hole. morning and night.

all these years, i've led myself to believe that i have a sinus. see what a society can do to you. nad stupid me, i just follow them blindly. every healing place i've been to were just the same.

'oohh teruknya resdung awak ni. tengok ni, ha..banyak ulat-ulat kecil ni keluar.'

i was terrified of those ulat2. that was the last time i set foot in those kind of places.

until i couldn't take it no more. i've been having the attacks regularly. i decided to see a doctor. a real doctor. i was always a bit afraid of seeing a doctor. i just see a doctor to get an mc. and never took the medications. because you see, i believe in self-healing. unless i really have to take the damn medicine.

so i'm taking my dose now.

and very high too.

toodles.

No comments: