Nov 24, 2008

please tell me, what is it guys with gadgets?

Part 1

this morning, on the way to work. in a teasing mood.

me: sayang, bawak your handphone x? (with a sarcastic look on my face)
him: ishh, mesti bawak. mana boleh tinggal.
me: hmm, yela. (muka x puas hati ;p)

Part 2

then, a massive jam ahead, exit on jln tun razak. a conversation took place.

me: shit! apehal jam macam ni?!
him: uhuh (taking out his new 'thang')
me: yang u keluarkan handphone tu kenapa plak? macam la boleh nak check nape jam kat depan tuh.
him: baby, my phone can do anything.
me: huh, datang la mengarut dia. sheesh.
him: baby ni! (buat muka comel konon)

Part 3

a few moments later, nearing to the exit.

"keep left," the thingy ordered. (terkejut aku dengar sebab alih2 je dia bersuara)

him: sayang, dia cakap keep left. nak kene pegi left ni.
me: by, i have been telling you all this while and you never listen to me and suddenly this machine ckp go left baru nak pergi left. its a machine ok!
him: yeke? (giving me sheepish look)



pray, tell me, girls, what is it guys with gadgets?

(but he's really cute when he gos all gooey-like ;p)

4 comments:

miesmoshe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miesmoshe said...

same goes with men asking, what is it women with shopping and make-up? heheheh

sera_a said...

yeap.
i guess that explains it all.
and didnt know u're a reader too. ;p
malu i.

miesmoshe said...

ni la keje2 org yg sangap kat ofis...heheheh