Oct 17, 2008

Tagging: 15 random facts of me

This is an overdue post.

I was tagged by zeti, and being a good friend that I am, I can't let her down right?

And this is the first time I have been tagged.

So lets see if there are 15 facts about me, not in particular order of course. (since I dont consider myself an interesting person)

1. I am a pharmacy freak. I love going into pharmacies. Even though I might not but anything but just for the sake of browsing through the shelves give me satisfaction. I find it amusing reading the labels/instructions/or whatever. Its like, wow, I never knew this! Padahal sume org da tau. The most frequent purchases would be shampoos, conditioners, facial wash, etc. Besides, theres a pleasure in buying cheap products then suddenly it works on you. Talk about being economical.

2. I sneeze in the morning. Even the sky will stiil be dark, I will sneeze like mad. In fact, the darker the sky is, the madder I will sneeze. Especially when doing subuh prayers. Sheesh. I know its my resdung and people tell me to do something about it. But if I do something about it, then it wont be a fact about me anymore, right?

3. I hate people asking trivial questions like, 'when are you getting married?'. Or in my case, 'when are you getting kids?', 'are you birth planning?' or such. I mean, I admit that I do ask those kind of questions but I dont put that kind of look as you have commit a crime for not getting married yet.
I had this makcik, with a nosy-look on her face, asking me, 'Da ada isi ke belum ni?'
'Huh, belum lagi.' I smiled a little, showing that Im not comfortable with her.
Then she goes, 'Ye? Kenapa, planning ke? Tak payahla, muda-muda la ni nak ada anak, senang.' Muka gile criticising macam aku salah gila sebab xde anak.
I replied, ' Alah, kita kan orang Islam. Tak percaya kat Takdir ke? Qada' & Qadar? Ada, adalah. Lagipun muda lagi, boleh nak enjoy selagi belum ada.'
Lalu aku pun pergi. Menyampah.
So stop with it okay. Tapi bila orang lain tanye about anak dia, SPM mcmane, trus buat muka membisu. Tau pun.

4. I hate driving. Especially into KL. But I learned, manage in fact to survive for the past 2 years. And now I think I cant take it any longer because I can end up in a mental institution. Curiously enough, when Im on the road, I am one of those yang bawak macam haram. Still, it affects my brain sbb nk bawa kmcm haram pun kne pkai otak. Can you please speed up my transfer?

5. Public speaking. My ultimate weakness. Working in a corporate, and communications too, doesnt seem to help at all. If you put me in front line, pasti ak akn menggelupur. and sweating. Gile tak attractive langsung. So, I hope this part time teaching will help me come over this ridiculous stage fright.

6. So much for my fear speaking in public, I am not scared to speak up in situations of crossed conflicts. Like, orders being forgotten and being rude about it, I can throw a tantrum then and there! And I dont care if people turn around and stare as long as my rights are....fulfilled?

7. I dont easily open up to strangers. I will be so oh-forever-polite. People wont believe its me! But give me time and a few embarassed moments, I will be the loudest of the loudest.

8. I can go without food for a whole day, ot two perhaps. But when makan-makan, I can eat the most. Well, of course, that shows why Im like this. ;p
I guess thats why I can go on a diet for long because 2 weeks I'll be on healthy regime, then the next 2 weeks the most unhealthy amok takes place. Excuses, I know.

9. I fight with the closest people to me only. Because you know, even if you fall out on the most disagreeable argument, somehow you can patch it up later on. Plus, you wont have to trade in your ego. So saying sorry wont make you feel the lowliest people on earth.

10. I like shopping alone. Where nobody will pester me what to get or not to get. I can roam the malls for hours, alone, without feeling a loser. Well, I dont have a reason to be a loser since there's a wonderful man waiting for me at home. ;p
But mind, I also like going out with girlfriends. Those are the wackiest time that I treasure mostly.

11. I cant bear smelly odour. Any smell that smells disgusting. Even the faintiest waft. No, I dont tolerate that. Mulut aku akan mengomel sepanjang jalan samapi hilang bau tu. Lagi-lagi plak yang ketiak berbau tengik/bawang. Sheesh. Im not saying that Im ordorless but I go to certain lengths to make sure that I dont. Because I dont like body odors so Im not expecting people to like mine. Its all about respect.

12. Apa lagi ek? The next coming facts will be bimbo ones. I love to write but I cannot write as well as these people do. Sometimes I am so amaze (and proud too because of knowing them) by what they can come up with. Like Tyiara, Huda Izam, Tasha, Tini and so on. There's many more but I ahve a whole list, not to say the least of unlisted one too.

13. My new found hobby. Blog walking. Any blogs will do. Just to take my mind off work. ngehehe.

14. Shoes. I love shoes. Especially those high heels ones. So the sexy one meh! In fact, I always look at peoples' shoes first. Someone said that you can tell a person by his shoes. Im not being materialistic here but I guess sometimes its true. Tapi janganla korang tengok kasut aku plak sebab kasut aku selalu da buruk2. Yang lawa2 buat duk simpan dalam kotak. ;p

15. At last! I thought this would never end! Im a klutz and dont you dare judge me. Sometimes I just glorify in the fact that Im a klutz. I leave my things in a scatter. I leave things behind. I forget things. I stumbled upon speeches. I ignore people without noticing Im ignoring them. I get lost in directions (Im really bad with directions, and I mean really BAD!). But I dont care because thats what I am.

Okay, Im tired. So Im tagging Tyiara (I know u can do much wonderful than this and I cant wait to read them), Odah (kau pun sama), Aishah Berlian BLing2, Nana (kau nak tulis pasal saeed pun aku xkesah!) and to whoever reads this.

Tata. Im going to makan-makan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

you know what? i also love going to pharmacies. I can spend hours in it and spend hours on the catalogs..

mcm, everytime masuk pharmacy ade penemuan baru..hahaha

sera_a said...

hhehe.
jadi marila kita ke pharmacy ramai2..