Oct 13, 2008

Free Handbags Anyone?

I have never won anything from any lucky draw contests or such relevant. Luck never seem to be on my side in this case. But when Handbag Planet is giving away 24 FREE handbags at every hour on 15 October 2008, I know i just have to try my luck. Who knows, this time around I will strike luck, right?

Its so easy and no glitch! All you have to do is log on to their website, www.handbagplanet.com to register, then you will get to choose a bag that you like. You only get to choose one so make sure you make the right one because if you do end up winning, you don't want to be stuck with a handbag that you dislike. But no worries though, you can always give it to me. Ngahaha!

So, come on ladies! Only one day more to go. Don't miss out on this one.

Please, God, let me be strucked this time?

No comments: