Aug 27, 2008

Greetings of Ramadan

Okay, 4 more days to Ramadan. And I've been receiving emails saying greetings of the coming blessed month.

Somehow, I lost the concept of Ramadan a little bit. Don't get me wrong, though, it's just that I've been treating (as in eating or stuffing, whichever) myself as if I won't be able to eat for a whole year! And my dears, that cannot be good, I tell you. I can't even begin to tell how ashamed I feel now, with me and particularly with God.

Oh well, the purpose I'm doing what I'm doing is because I just wanted to feel the excitement of embracing Ramadan. You know, like doing all the things that you can't do during the fasting month makes you appreciate more of Ramadan. Am I making sense here? I guess not. Heh. I always thought that Ramadan is the month to see your real attributes, or personality, or whatever. All demons and devils will be tied up so there will be no excuse on bad behaviours. Somehow, Ramadan makes me realise that I am still a good person and Muslim too. I would, you know, actually promises to myself, years after years, that I will continue to be a good person after the Ramadan.

So, every faults of mine must the devils' fault right? ;p

After so many months of fake promises to Fuzz, I finally drove my ass to Bukit Damansara for lunch. So I had to treat her. We went to Secret Recipe because she had a voucher for a free slice of cake. We ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu, Japanese Shoba Salad and Classic Cheese cake. Our great intimacy allows us to share food. Haha. Ended up she ate my chicken and didn't finish her salad. I was still full from breakfast, the yummy nasi lemak outside my office!

And I forgot to snap pictures!

Got to go now and pick up Sayang from futsal.

Tata and have a blessed Ramadan to all of you!

No comments: