Jul 25, 2008

today is not so good. my dust allergy attack has still not subsided. blowing nose at every possible place really makes you look bad. with 'rudolph the reindeer's nose and all. and so unfashionable.

its my second day of leave. life is sweet when you are not working in a while. (minus the fact that im stuck with blocked nose).

finally, bought a house. but it will be ready in two years time. alhamdulillah. can't wait to play house and do all the deco myself. yeay!

tried to apply streamyx at TM Point but the people there really suck! and im embarrassed by the fact that i work for them. dont let me go into details because it is so not worth of telling at all.

went to Loreal Warehouse sale in PJ with my bestmate, fuzz. i had no intention of buying anything but ended up with a new lipstick and a really nice eyeshadow color. i always end up buying things when i had no intention of buying but when i really do want to buy things i always come back empty-handed. some people say, dont look so hard, the right one will come on its own. but thats for cari jodoh aight?

and i had a nice salad at secret recipe for lunch with fuzz. uh, yes, i decided to start a healthy regime. i have become so unbelievably unhealthy. i need to control of myself. i cant let some junkies food to control me. that would be so unfashionable.

i got sucked by an ex-schoolmate to join a school charity dinner. and it cost for RM200! and only at Holiday Villa in Subang. i think thats slightly stealing man. i know its for a good cause but come on lah with that amount i can get a better place and will still be donating too. there goes my pahala keikhlasan. ngahahaha. anyhow, i hope the company will be good tomorrow night so that i wont feel so robbed. need to find a nice dress. that part, i like. so fashionable.

the family will be back this sunday. and i think my flu is about to get worse.

please excuse me people.

and have a nice weekend of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

http://randomnessf1.blogspot.com/2008/07/template-shoe-fetish.html

^^ Your template is ready!

sera_a said...

oh my god! thanks alot!

Anonymous said...

Looking good!