Jul 14, 2008

i am fasting today..ooohhh

today i am fasting. and i know i shouldn't be saying this but my tummy is growling with hunger. i can hear them. and i can feel the rumblings too. shows that i can no longer stand hours of no food. please help me!

it is 5.36pm. Sayang is on his way to pick me up. its one of the rarest days that he has to send me to work first. since he brought a cockroach into the car this morning and couldn't be found until now, i did not desire a trip alone should the damned cockroach came out and scare the hell out of me. so, he has to send me to work first.. it is raining quite heavily, i'll bet he's taking time, what with all the traffic jam down to my place.

the good thing about fasting is that you tend to crave for food. and i mean all sorts of food. and at times you cannot really decide what to eat. i guess thats why people spend more than they should in Ramadhan. ;p so what i did today was browsing through the internet and salivating over food. yes FOOD. the creamy cheese pasta, perfectly grilled lamb shank, pan-grilled salmon with lemon sauce, lovely sushi and desserts. dont let me start on desserts, plus i cant remember all of the names though.

so, by the time you cannot think of another food to crave, then it's time to break your fast. i mean the activity of dwelling on food just occupy your whole time! hahah. plus, you'll appreciate more of what you eat when you havent eaten for the whole day.

oh wait. i'll continue later on. after breaking fast, that is. heheh. Sayang has arrived. yeay!

*************************************************

updated

i had a really good dinner. i guess nothing can beat mom's good old cooking. even though there is no creamy cheese pasta. haha. but fret not, i will have my share of that, sometime around this week. i usually treat myself to a good meal since i earned for it, aight? just to give me some motivation to drag myself up early in the morning and a hellish drive to work.

ibu and everyone has gone to seremban, visiting the Grandparents. they will be going to Jeddah to perform umrah this wednesday. i dont know whether i can get time off to send them but we'll see how everything goes. heheh.

i am feeling sleepy now. i think i'll fast again tomorrow. it seems that my body can function properly even though with all the hunger pangs. i am just waiting for my facial mask to dry then i'll turn myself in.

tata.

No comments: