Jun 9, 2008

useful and useless at the same time

a few words before i get off from work.

i can't believe that my whole day at work is full of work. heheh. don't get me wrong but usually i almost have nothing to do these past months. i think thats why ive been grousing with Big Boss because i got nothing to do. hahah. i did have something to do but it wasnt my cup of tea since i hate research. so i didnt want my boss to like me that much so he would give the work to someone else. but hell no, instead he likes to see me suffer. as always.

but today is something that i can do. that maybe i like to do. mind, i havent decided yet what i really like. so, please give me some space to experiment with myself. dont be surprise if suddenly im stuck at this big hole for quite some time. i see that the boss seems relunctant to let me go. thats because i havent been fighting with him anymore, but we are not exactly on speaking terms either. i knew it would come to this but i wouldnt budge. if i do get to transfer to putrajaya, hell, im gonna go for it. or to some other places in fact.

opps. i thought it was just a few words. looks like i got carried away. maybe i feel so useful today. hahah. its going to be a hectic week, this one, i tell you and im bracing myself especially against HIM.

psst...im going for holiday. all expense paid. though not exactly a holiday, but still, im going to enjoy. plus, i will be single then. heh. jgn marah, sayang, i sentiasa ingat kat you. heheh.

3 comments:

ummi sa'eed said...

bergembiralah without us ye. nanti kalau buat reception kat sana insyaAllah boleh pegi :)

sera_a said...

hahah, kau jgn jealous ye..ak n oda je yg berpriveleged yg dpt pergi..heheh

Anonymous said...

g mana nih? apsal aku tak tau ape2? cis.cis