May 22, 2008

loooooong hols

hola there.

it's been a while, i know, so forgive me. (as if anybody misses me, heh). i was writing a post last thursday but something came up (i can't remember what since i had a loooooong holiday) so tersimpan je la dia dalam draft mode. i thought of continuing it but i can't since the moment has passed. it wouldn't feel right or sound good. plus, i don't remember what i intended to write. ;p

i took leave since friday and today i'm back in office. how i hate it. i'm planning to skip work tomorrow because tomorrow is friday, then the holidays will be a bit longer. next week, i'll be good, i promise. heh. but if i hate my work, how am i going to be good, i ask you? oh god, im making excuses again of not going to work! suddenly i remember ashton kutcher says to cameron diaz in 'leaving vegas',

"i would rather do nothing that makes me happy rather than do something that i'm not happy"

i mean, how true is that? all of our lives has been constructed by what people expected of us. starting with what you want to be and ended who you going to get married with. thank god i married the guy that i want. but im sure parents know best for their children, so if you're not my parents, just butt out ok?

but that line really got me thinking of getting a job that i really would love. i'm waiting for the moment that i can just breeze through every jobs possible just to find which one really cuts it for me. but the thought of being in debt makes me still stuck in this stupid black patch. yes, i intend to call my moment at the current workplace 'black patch'. i don't know why, because i don't see any light perhaps? hahah.

my parents will be coming back soon. sooner than expected. i feel relieved at last. i thought living at your parents will be easier (and saving) but no i tell you. living in a small space doesnt agree with me, especially in my condition. i have no space to keep my things and i keep on buying things. everything is just not organised. most of my things are missing. and i cringed everytime i look at my poor things being crammed into tiny space that i can find.

moving to places at every 2-3 weeks can be tiring. and im the type of person that needs everything around me so that when i need them, they are just there. with me. not at my parents, PILs or my place. but with ME, at all times. not to forget to mention that im such an absent-minded, klutzy, and cluttered person so i always end up frustrated when the things i need most are not there.

but now, MIL is away and she asked us to stay at her house until august. just when i thought merempat life is over i have to merempat at my MIL's. no offence though, you just need a place of your own when you're living with a life partner. and when the significant other is off for two weeks, i'll end up at my parents. again. thank god i don't have a kid at the moment. if i do, i'll be tearing my hair out. i can't wait for my apartment to be ready by the end of this year. it will be nearer to our parents so i get to see them everyday. living and stopping by is totally different, i tell you. stopping by means free meals. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

see? long holidays make me an almost amiable person. plus, boss is not in and i don't have to listen to his so irritating voice. therefore, i see a holiday again. tomorrow. hahah.

No comments: