Apr 28, 2008

i bid welcome to all

welcome to all.

finally i have a blog of my own. though i wish to write anonymously for now. maybe in the future, i will let a glimpse of me shown..heheh. we'll see how this blogging thing goes.


i don't know what made me to create a blog but somehow it's just there. and i don't expect any readers for now since i'm new to this. but never mind, like everyone else, i need a space to let out my turmoiled feelings and thoughts. i used to like writing and had passion for it but ever since i start working, i never seem to have time of my own. don't get headaches reading this entry since i just write whatever comes into mind. and i'm telling you, my mind is really not constructed as it should be..heheh..so forgive me.

i hope this blog will get me somewhere. i hope to see a light at the end of a dark tunnel..as my boss likes to say (I HATE HIM THOUGH). and he's the reason why this blog exists.

enough said.

No comments: